Why do Combi-Lift Training with TR Driver Training?
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue
To produce operators who are able to:
- Describe the control of hazards associated with operating a Combi-Lift.
- Check and prepare a Combi-Lift before use.
- Operate a Combi-Lift.
- Carry out post-operational procedures.
Course Structure and Details
- The course takes approximately ½ day covering theory and practical training.
- Course numbers are normally restricted to 6 trainees.
TR Driver Training Combi-Lift courses are structured to cover:
- Approx. 1 hr theory presentation.
- Pre and post operational procedures.
- Practical training.
Course Venue and Requirements
- As there is a practical element involving the workplace this course is best delivered at the workplace.
- $500 plus GST ($575 including GST) per person. Trainee minimum 2, maximum 4.