Forklift Endorsement Course
Why do an F Licence Endorsement course with TR Driver Training?
This course will provide anyone who drives a forklift on the road with the skills and knowledge to do so safely and legally. It’s important to note that the definition of a road, for the application of transport laws is very broad.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at your place of work or one of our nationwide facilities.
To provide operators with the knowledge and skills required to safely and legally drive a forklift on a road.
Who needs an F Licence Endorsement?
Anyone who drives a forklift on a road – for more details refer to NZTA Factsheet No 10.
The definition of a road, for the application of transport laws, is very broad. It includes not only streets and highways, but also any place the public has access to – including bridges, culverts, beaches, riverbeds, reserve lands, wharves and road shoulders.
How do I get an F Licence Endorsement?
- Successfully complete an F licence endorsement course with TR Driver Training - an approved training provider.
- On successful completion of the TR Driver Training’ Approved Course you will be issued with a New Zealand Transport Agency certificate. To obtain your F Licence endorsement this certificate needs to be taken to a licensing agency (e.g. AA, VTNZ or VINZ). Once there you will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Complete an application form and pay the NZTA Licensing fees.
- Undergo eyesight test
- Provide identification and proof of address.
How long does the course take and what is involved?
This is normally completed with our full forklift course – refer to our forklift section. The full forklift course covers OSH and skill requirements.
If completed on is own, the F-Endorsement will take approx. 1 hour.
What unit standards are covered?
Unit Standard 18496 - Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving a forklift on a road for endorsement F (forklifts).
F Endorsement Pre-requisites
You must hold a full New Zealand Full Class 1 (car) licence, please bring it with you on the day
$190 plus GST per person ($218.50 including GST).
- Refer to the Forklift section if completed as part of full forklift course.
- Group rates are available.
What is included in the cost?
Course fees and NZQA credit registration fees.
What is not included in the cost?
NZTA or licensing agency fees.