Forklift Operator Cert (OSH) Only Unit Standard Course
Why do Forklift Training with TR Driver Training?
TR Driver Training offers a number of dedicated forklift courses including the Unit Standard Full Course and the Forklift Refresher Course. These courses are designed to produce operators who can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
TR Driver Training Forklift courses aim to:
- Produce operators who can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner.
- Ensure that through having their operators formally trained, the Employer complies with WorkSafe NZ Health and Safety (OSH) requirements for the workplace and NZ Transport Agency requirements.
- This course does not include the “F” Driver Licence endorsement.
- The course is designed for trainees who currently hold an “F” Endorsement or do not require the endorsement.
Worksafe / Unit Standard Operators Course
Our OSH only course covers:
- Unit Standard 10851 - Operate a powered industrial lift truck fitted with forks - (forklift).
The course takes one day with approximately 4-5 hours being devoted to theory followed by practical training and assessment.
All trainees receive and work from our "Forklift Operator Training Handbook" - a comprehensive training resource complete with illustrations.
Course numbers are normally restricted to 8 trainees.
- Our one-day course is designed for trainees who have had some prior experience in operating forklifts. If a trainee is an absolute novice and has never operated a forklift then a longer course would likely be necessary. (Additional training may incur additional costs).
"F" Driver Licence Endorsement
If the “F” Endorsement is required, click here.
Either at TR Driver Training premises or at your site if numbers are sufficient and your venue is suitable.
Scheduled Course Fees at TR Driver Training premises
OSH Only Course
$235 plus GST ($270.25 including GST) per person.
On-Site Course Fees
If you would like pricing for us to provide training at your site please contact us.
What is included in the course fees?
NZQA credit registration fees.