Forklift Online Learning:
Operator Certificate (OSH) only
Why do Forklift Training with TR Driver Training?
This online course is designed to provide an organisation’s forklift operators with flexible online training featuring instant enrolment and access, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Enjoy the efficiencies of learning at your own pace in your own time with our online training partner, DT Driver Training.
Conduct the practical assessment yourself or use one of our professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Complete the theory component of the forklift course in your own time when it suits you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Programme Structure and Duration
The forklift online learning programme allows trainees the flexibility to learn at their own pace in their own time. The course takes between 2-2.5 hours.
The benefits of flexible e-learning training are:
- Instant enrolment and usage 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Consistent delivery for all staff.
- Flexibility - each person works at their own pace.
- Modules can be redone throughout the time period.
Course Structure and Duration
- Complete the online learning modules applicable to your required course.
- Once you have passed your online learning modules, the practical assessment at one of our nationwide branches, or conduct the practical test internally by following the supplied guide.
- Note: if you need an F endorsement, please book the F endorsement course; this course is for the operator's certificate only.
Course Venue and Requirements
The optional assessment and practical training can be carried out at one of our nationwide training facilities or your place of work – subject to availability of an appropriate classroom, forklift and training area.
How to Book
Call us on 0800 637 000 and we'll set you up with your course licence(s), or click Enquire Now (below).
What are the course fees?
- $77.39+GST for the theory component.
- $80+GST for a practical assessment (if required).
- Scheduling your assessment is subject to branch and trainer availability.
- If your operator is brand new and requires additional training and familiarisation, please let us know.
What is included in the cost?
- All course and tuition fees.
- Use of a forklift
- We are happy to use a vehicle you provide subject to its suitability.
What is excluded?
- NZTA or licensing agency fees.