Online Learning: Operator's Certificate + F endorsement
Why do Forklift Training with TR Driver Training?
This online course is designed to provide an organisation’s forklift operators with flexible online training featuring instant enrolment and access, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Enjoy the efficiencies of learning at your own pace in your own time with our eLearning course.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Complete the theory component of OSH / unit standard / refresher forklift courses in your own time when it suits you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Programme Structure and Duration
TR Driver Training bespoke forklift eLearning programme allows trainees the flexibility to learn at your own pace in your own time.
The Benefits of Flexible Online Training are:
- Instant enrolment and usage 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Consistent delivery for all staff.
- Flexibility - each person works at their own pace.
- Modules can be redone throughout the time period.
Course Structure and Duration
- Complete the online learning modules in your own time.
- Once you have passed your online theory modules, phone to book a theory and practical assessment at one of our nationwide branches.
- Scheduling your assessment is subject to branch and trainer availability.
Course Venue and Requirements
Assessment and practical can be carried out at one of our nationwide training facilities or your place of work – subject to availability of an appropriate classroom, forklift and training area.
How to Book
Call us on 0800 637 000 and we'll set you up with your course licence(s), or click Enquire Now (below).
What are the course fees?
- $199 plus GST ($228.85 including GST)
What is included in the cost?
- All course and tuition fees.
- Use of a forklift
- Forklift and NZQA credit registration fees (unit standard 18496).
- We are happy to use a vehicle you provide, subject to its suitability.
What is excluded?
- NZTA or licensing agency fees.