Forklift Operator Cert. (OSH) Refresher course
Why do Forklift Training with TR Driver Training?
This course is designed to refresh the knowledge and skills of trained forklift operators to ensure that they are aware of the latest practices and can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
TR Driver Training Forklift courses aim to:
- Produce operators who can operate forklifts in a safe, efficient and legal manner, and
- Ensure that through having their operators formally trained, the Employer complies with WorkSafe NZ Health and Safety (OSH) requirements for the workplace and NZ Transport Agency requirements.
OSH Forklift Refresher Courses
- Forklift Operator Certificates (OSH) are valid for 3 years. A Forklift Operator should on or before the expiry of his/her certification attend an OSH Refresher course.
- TR Driver Training Refresher courses are ½ day courses which include some theory followed by practical training and assessment.
- Refresher courses are normally limited to 8 trainees.
- No unit standards apply to Refresher courses.
Either at TR Driver Training premises or at your site if numbers are sufficient and your venue is suitable.
Forklift Refresher Pre-requisites
- Your forklift certificate must not have been issued more than 3 years and 3 months ago.
- Your current Forklift certificate must be presented on the day of the course.
- If your current certificate is older than the above you will need to attend a full course.
Scheduled Course Fees at TR Driver Training premises
$160 plus GST ($184 including GST) per person.
On-Site Course Fees
- If you would like pricing for us to provide training at your site please contact us.