Forklift Operator Refresher Certificate
- The approved code of practice (ACOP) recommends refreshing your Forklift operator's Certificate every 3 years.
- Ensure that through having their operators formally trained, the Employer complies with WorkSafe NZ Health and Safety (OSH) requirements for the workplace and NZ Transport Agency requirements.
Forklift Refresher Courses
- Forklift Operator Certificates (OSH) are valid for 3 years. A Forklift Operator should on or before the expiry of his/her certification attend an OSH Refresher course.
- TR Driver Training Refresher courses are ½ day courses which include some theory followed by practical training and assessment.
- Refresher courses are normally limited to 8 trainees.
- No unit standards apply to Refresher courses.
Either at TR Driver Training premises or at your site if numbers are sufficient and your venue is suitable.
Forklift Refresher Pre-requisites
- Your forklift certificate must not have been issued more than 3 years and 3 months ago.
- Your current Forklift certificate must be presented on the day of the course.
- If your current certificate is older than the above you will need to attend a full course.