NZ Transport Agency Approved
F (Forklift) Licence Endorsement Course
Why do Forklift Training with TR Driver Training?
This course will provide anyone who drives a forklift on the road with the skills and knowledge to do so safely and legally. It’s important to note that the definition of a road, for the application of transport laws is very broad.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Provide anyone who drives a forklift on a road with the required skills and knowledge for safe operation in any applicable environment.
The definition of a road, for the application of transport laws, is very broad. It includes not only streets and highways, but also any place the public has access to – including bridges, culverts, beaches, riverbeds, reserve lands, wharves and road shoulders.
What do I need to have before I can get an F licence endorsement?
You must hold a full New Zealand Class 1 (car) licence.
How do I get an F Licence Endorsement?
- Successfully complete an F endorsement course with TR Driver Training - an approved training provider.
- On successful completion of the TR Driver Training’ Approved Course the participant will be issued with a New Zealand Transport Agency certificate. To have your F Licence endorsement added to your drivers licence, this certificate needs to be taken to a licensing agency (e.g. AA, VTNZ or VINZ) and the following requirements have to be met:
- Complete an application form and pay NZTA Licensing fees.
- Undergo an eyesight test.
- Provide identification and proof of your address.
How long does the course take and what is involved?
This is normally completed with our full forklift course – refer to our forklift section. The full forklift course covers forklift certificate and skill requirements.
What unit standards are covered?
Unit Standard 18496 - Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving a forklift on a road for endorsement F (forklifts).
How much does it cost?
- $165 plus GST ($189.75 including GST) per person.
- Refer to our forklift section if completed as part of full forklift course.
Group rates are available.
What is included in the course fees?
- Course fees and NZQA credit registration fees.
What is excluded?
- NZTA or licensing agency fees.
- OSH endorsement