Safe Product Handlers Course
- This course is best practice for driver operators who transport Bulk fuel (Hazardous Substances) in the fuel industry.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
- For drivers of vehicles transporting bulk hazardous goods to understand industry ‘best practice’ guides for the cartage of bulk fuel
Course Structure and Duration
- In-class theory course and assessments of approximately 3 hours.
- Practical on-job sign off by client representative approved by TR Driver Training to assess practical competency.
With the expiry of the Certified Handler Certificate, our Safe Product Handlers course has been designed to cover the important points that drivers/operators of vehicles transporting bulk fuel (hazardous substances) need to know about their load. The course covers
- What is a hazardous substance
- Classification system
- General responsibilities
- Safety data sheets
- Emergency response procedures
- Products handling
- Hazardous Area
- Switch loading
- Fill boxes
- Approved filler information as required
Safe Product Handler
- Contact us for Pricing