Workplace Assessor Course
This course will produce specialist workplace assessors capable of applying formal assessment principles in a company environment.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
To develop candidates to a level of competency that will enable them to prepare candidates for assessment and assess against NZQA Unit Standards.
All participants will receive course folders and relevant study materials/publications at an appropriate time in the course
Course Structure and Duration
One-day classroom-based theory.
Practical workplace assessor assignments at workplace (to be verified by qualified workplace assessor – we are happy to do this as required).
Content and Unit Standards
The Assessor Course addresses the following Unit Standards (US) with all outcomes being measured/assessed against these:
Unit Standard 4098
- Use standards to assess candidate performance.
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Prepare for and conduct assessments.
- Complete assessment administration.
- And review the assessment practice.
You need to have a registered assessor onsite who holds unit standard 4098, if not we can verify the workplace assignments with our in-house assessor. Please ask our team about associated costs.
- Starting from $1,400 plus GST ($1,610 including GST) per person
- Includes NZQA credit registration fees.
- Verification of assignments can be added.