Workplace Assessor Course
Why do a Workplace Assessor Course with TR Driver Training?
- To produce specialist workplace assessors who are capable of applying the principles of formal assessment in a company environment.
- You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
To develop candidates to a level of competency which will enable them to:
- Prepare candidates for assessment.
- Assess against NZQA Unit Standards.
All participants will receive course folders and relevant study materials/publications at an appropriate time in the course
Course Structure and Duration
- One day classroom based theory.
- Practical workplace assessor assignments at workplace (to be verified by qualified workplace assessor – we are happy to do this as required).
Content and Unit Standards
The Assessor Course addresses the following Unit Standards (US) with all outcomes being measured/assessed against these:
- Use standards to assess candidate performance.
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Prepare for and conduct assessments.
- Complete assessment administration.
- And review the assessment practice.
You need to have a registered assessor onsite who holds unit standard 4098, if not we can verify the workplace assignments with our in-house assessor. Please ask our team about associated costs.
- Starting from $1,400 plus GST ($1,610 including GST) per person
- Includes NZQA credit registration fees.
- Verification of assignments can be additional.