Elevated Work Platforms (EWP)
The course is designed to give trainees a sound understanding of the safe operating principles of EWPs.
- Training for groups at your site is available with a minimum of 2, and maximum of 6 trainees.
The course addresses the following:
- Objectives of operator training.
- Types of elevated platforms.
- Responsibilities of employers and operators.
- Safety features and mechanical details.
- Pre-operation checks.
- Using an elevated work platform.
- Practical assessment.
Course Duration and Unit Standards
Our full course is one day, with refresher duration dependent on class size.
- Unit Standard 23966 – Theory
- Unit Standard 23960 – Scissor Lift * interchangeable with other attachments.
*Additional fees will apply for extra unit standards of your choice:
- Unit Standard 23961 – Truck Mounted
- Unit Standard 23962 – Boom Lift
- Unit Standard 23963 – Trailer Mounted
- Unit Standard 23964 – Vertical Lift
For Refresher Competency-based training, evidence of completing previous Unit Standards within the last 3 years will be required.
- Full EWP Course $490 plus GST ($563.50 including GST) per person.
- Refresher EWP course $400 plus GST ($460 including GST) per person.
- Additional Attachments $35 plus GST ($40.25 including GST) per attachment, per person.