Elevated Work Platforms (EWP)
Why do EWP Training with TR Driver Training?
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To produce an EWP operator who has a sound understanding of the operating principles of EWPs and who can demonstrate safe operating practices in a work environment.
Course Structure and Duration
Duration - 1/2 day
- Theory – approximately 3 hours.
- Practical – approximately minimum 1 hour depending on course numbers (minimum of 2- maximum of 6 trainees per course).
- Objectives of operator training.
- Types of elevated platforms.
- Responsibilities of employers and operators.
- Safety features and mechanical details.
- Pre-operation checks.
- Using an elevated work platform.
- Practical assessment.
- Unit Standard 23966 - Theory
- Unit Standard 23960 - Scissor Lift
Additional Unit Standards
- Unit Standard 23961 - Truck Mounted
- Unit Standard 23962 - Boom Lift
- Unit Standard 23963 - Trailer Mounted
- Unit Standard 23964 - Vertical Lift
*extra fees will apply for additional units
- As there is a practical element involving the workplace this course is best delivered at the workplace.